Moose Jaw Minor Baseball Assoc. Inc. is affiliated with Baseball Sask under the umbrella of Baseball Canada & Western Canada Baseball Association. Our objective is simple: To provide every player with the opportunity to play, learn and have fun. Here’s how we accomplish this:
- Play with top quality coaches
- All MJMBA coaches must obtain the qualifications set by Baseball Sask for provincial level of play. MJMBA supports the coaches financially by covering the cost of the necessary clinics. Quality coaches ensure skill development and proper techniques, enhancing the experience and development of all players.
- Play at your level
- Teams are formed with a similar level of skill and commitment - teams are formed by tryouts.
- Once placed on a team, that team will remain together for the entire season. MJMBA does not make up all-star teams for post-season play. Staying together promotes greater opportunities for building team, camaraderie, and friendships.
- Focus on skill development for everyone
- Because of our involvement with the Baseball Sask Association, MJMBA teams are able to compete in provincial playoffs and, if successful, advance further towards national championships.
- The following is information on the fee structure for the 2020 Season. The Board of Directors has completed an in depth analysis of the costs for each division of our league. Based on this analysis it has been determined that fees in some divisions are lower than the actual cost to operate our organization. As such, the fees for All divisions have been adjusted.
- MJMBA is a Non-Profit Organization. Fees are determined by: the number of games played, number of practices, administration costs, uniform costs (in some cases), costs of practice baseballs, umpire game fees, coaching clinics, umpire clinics, Baseball Sask fees, facility repair and other direct costs associated with playing the game of baseball. The volunteer MJMBA Board is diligently working on behalf of our members to keep the costs to play baseball as low as possible while ensuring that our athletes are playing in a fun and safe environment.
Registration is now OPEN!!
Registration for the 2020 season is open.
Click on the following link for registration.
MJMBA continues to use the Baseball Sask provincial registration program - the link is provided. If new to the program you will be required to register and set up a login and password. Please keep your registration login and password.
To Register - Complete registration on RAMP. Credit card Only. Etransfer payment is not accepted.
Refunds will only be issued for registrations that do not have a team to play on or by Board Descretion.
We only accept Cdn funds.
*Reminder: You must attend evaluations in your home centre/zone before being released to another zone.